Fans of the classic way of growing plants use marijuana substrates in indore growing. In this option, seeds are planted in an enriched soil medium placed in pots or growbags, where they receive nutrients from soil and water during watering. At the Coffeeshop® online store, you'll find soil and coir mixes to suit plants at all stages of growth.
Features of growing cannabis in substrate
Any cannabis breeding method has pros and cons, and growing in an earth mixture is no exception. Its advantages include:
- Price. A complete system including pots, fertilizer, soil, pH tests will cost 1.5-2 times cheaper than hydroponics.
- Preservation of natural flavor and aroma properties of the plant. When growing on hydroponics it is quite easy to affect the organoleptic properties of the crop: a little too much fertilizer is enough, and foreign flavors appear in the harvests. With substrates everything is much easier. You can protect the crop from foreign organoleptics by simply stopping feeding the plant in the last weeks of flowering.
- Simple use. On the substrate is the best way to hone the skill of grovelling.
The disadvantages of this method include not the most powerful performance. In hydroponic systems, the yield is always higher, but you will have to invest more in it, as we mentioned above. Another disadvantage of the substrate method is that diseases and insects can develop in the soil. However, all the disadvantages of this option are easily compensated by careful plant care and the use of quality fertilizers, gauges and, of course, substrates.
The Coffeeshop® range of substrates
A good substrate mix should be breathable, sufficiently retain moisture and fertilizer.
To enrich the soil, use:
- Vermiculite - increases the moisture capacity of the substrate.
- Perlite - makes the mixture airier, protects against soil subsidence and allows the roots to breathe.
- Coconut substrate. This is the name of the nutrient medium made from coconut fiber - coir. Growers plant plants in pure coconut substrate, or mix it with soil for better aeration and saturation of the roots with moisture.
In our online store you can buy marijuana substrates that are ready to be planted. There are variants for mixing the substrate components, and neutral substrate (expanded clay and mineral wool) for hydroponic systems.
Where to buy substrate for indor growing plants
Some growers, in an effort to save money, get soil from the street. But this method certainly doesn't help reduce the cost of plant care. First, outdoor soil has a lot of heavy compounds that will fill your crop. And second, it can harbor insect and pest larvae that are very difficult to get rid of.
At Coffeeshop®, you can buy everything for home breeding on favorable terms:
- We offer a wide range of products. From seeds and soil to grow boxes and professional-grade equipment, It's easy to shop here for everything you need to grow marijuana: From seeds and soil to grow boxes and professional equipment.
- We send parcels all over the world. Managers of Coffeeshop® consult and quickly place orders with delivery anywhere in the world.
- We do not store data about our clients and immediately after the transaction we delete even their phone number from our database.
- We give an honest warranty on all products.
With our nutritious and neutral substrates you will organize a complete system of indor growing of any kind of plants and get decent results.