Growing plants in indoors is impossible without grow box ventilation, which you can buy in Coffeeshop®. The quality of components of this system affects the intensity of growth and the volume of the crop, which means you should choose reliable and durable mechanisms for trouble-free work of your grow box. With Coffeeshop® you will organize a professional ventilation system at a reasonable price.
Composition of the ventilation system for your growbox
Plants need cyclical air change as much as systematic watering or feeding. Ventilation system supports active photosynthesis, removes air heated by lamps, helps to fight with bacteria, insects and parasites, removes odor. For these functions to perform at a decent level, choose quality components of the ventilation system for growing marijuana: the fan itself and the charcoal filter.
Types of grow box fans
Grovers use two types of devices - ducted fans with an electric drive or recessed equipment.
- Channel fans are mounted on belts or racks. Depending on the height of the plants in the grow box you can adjust their location.
- Installed fans are more reliable, efficient and quieter, but the price of such ventilation system will be higher.
At Coffeeshop® you can buy fans for continuous operation or for scheduled operation with additional equipment.
Types of grow box filters
Many plants give off a strong odor, which is a big problem for indors. Carbon filters help remove it. When choosing one, rely on the following recommendations:
- Prefer collapsible units that allow you to change the filler.
- Be guided by the service life - a good filter can be actively used for 18 months.
- Pay attention to the manufacturer and the quality of the fill. Today some of the best filters on the market are considered Prima Klima and Eko-filter. Products of these firms are presented in our online store.
Three criteria for choosing ventilation for grow boxes
Correctly organized forced ventilation ensures that the plants will be in the right conditions: at the right temperature and humidity. That's why it's important to choose a marijuana ventilation with the right features for your grow box.
- Capacity. We offer variants with air flow rates from 105 to 1040 cubic meters/hour. You can independently calculate the necessary productivity of the device or contact our managers. We can help you to choose the number of loops and fans with necessary characteristics.
- Operating temperature range. Most models are designed to work from -20 to +60 °C.
- Noise level. What is most important when choosing a fan for a grow box? Do you think size or power? Practice shows that one of the key indicators of a ventilation system is its quietness. Often this parameter is more important than the rest for grow house. A quiet fan with a good filter ensures that the system will work smoothly and will not disturb you or the neighbors. Our online store offers models with a noise level of 27-52 dB.
Vents for hemp, cannabis, marijuana with warranty and delivery
Coffeeshop® online store guarantees that the equipment you buy from us will work properly and help you create the best conditions for growing plants. It is easy to buy everything for growing marijuana from us and get the guarantee from the manufacturer and the possibility to pick up the purchase in any part of the World.