To get rid of specific aromas that plants emit during growth, it is recommended to buy a charcoal filter for growbox in Ukraine in Coffeeshop® online store. Such devices can be used for growing any kind of plants, because most of them when growing release pollen, which creates strong odors. Filters are ordered by allergy sufferers, owners who are designing a kitchen exhaust system, and of course, growers. Whatever your goal, Coffeeshop® can help you choose a quality filter with the right performance and get the results you want at a reasonable cost.
What are grow box filters
The principle of operation is the same for all models. Under the pressure of the fan, the filter passes the air and cleans from odors. The efficiency of its work is determined by the quality of the filler and properly chosen characteristics of the filter. Today, two types of devices can be found on the grooming market:
- With fleece filling.
- Carbon filters with detachable and non-detachable housing.
Experienced growers give preference to reusable versions, in which you can replace the spent material without interrupting the growing process. Most modern filters cope with their function for two or three cycles, after which it is necessary to replace either the entire device, or only its filler. Therefore, to buy a grow box filter with a detachable body is a decision for far-sighted and economical growers.
How to choose a grow box filter
The ventilation system for marijuana includes the filter itself, the fan and the duct connecting all the elements. A filter of any kind has aerodynamic resistance, which reduces the performance of the duct fan. In other words, it is an addition to the general system of air exchange in a grow box and is chosen after the fan capacity is calculated.
Before buying, focus on the following features:
- In the marking of most filters there are numbers
- this is the blowing capacity of the device. It indicates the maximum fan capacity that can be included in the filtration system you have organized. Buy a cannabis filter that is equal to or greater than the capacity of your chosen ventilator.
- If the plants give off a strong odor, it's best to get a filter with a thicker backfill. They require a more powerful fan, but they will definitely protect the room from plant odors.
- The flange diameter of the filter and the fan may be different. To connect the two devices you will need a flexible duct. It is fixed with clamps that can be adjusted to any diameter. In the case where it is necessary to calibrate the diameters of the fan flange and filter, use special adapters. They guarantee the tightness of the system created.
How to use the filter efficiently - tips from Coffeeshop®
- Filters remove 95% of all odors released by the plants in the grow box. This figure will drop noticeably if the humidity in the box rises above 65%. Monitor this figure so that the efficiency of the filter is always at its maximum.
- Before the first use or after replacing the charcoal, be sure to vacuum out any dust particles that may have settled inside the structure. This will protect the fan from getting small particles.
Coffeeshop® online store offers quality grow box filters with a good margin of safety and power, which you will be comfortable to work with throughout their lifetime.