The silent and reliable grossover duct fan ensures that the plants are in a properly organized microclimate and produce a rich harvest. It maintains the right temperature and humidity by promoting air movement inside the box. Coffeeshop® online store offers fans with different capacities, thanks to which you will create a professional circulation system and grow rich crops.
What fans for your grow box
An efficiently working grow box with a closed system has three fans: inlet (supply), outlet (exhaust) and inside.
- The inlet fan organizes the air flow in the box. Its task is to fill the space with new air rich in carbon dioxide. Such a device is placed at the bottom of the box, so that the air flow rises to the upper exhaust system and provides plants with the necessary substances over the entire surface.
- The exhaust fan removes exhaust air. It is mounted at the head of the box and has a higher capacity than the inlet device. The difference in capacity ensures that the box will create the reduced pressure needed for normal operation of the system. If this point is not thought through, the air will start to "flow" from the grow box into the room, and with it all the accompanying odors.
- An internal fan is needed for the uninterrupted circulation of currents. It protects against air stagnation, and ensures that the plants always have access to carbon dioxide.
There are three types of systems available for growers to use when growing cannabis or cannabis at home: passive, exhaust and supply-exhaust. All of these options are effective only if you choose and buy the right ventilator for your grow box with the right features.
Peculiarities of the ventilation system in the grottoes
- Plants convert oxygen into carbon dioxide only in the light. This means that it is enough to ventilate the box only during the day, and at night the system can be turned off to save energy. It is very convenient to buy systems with controllers and automate the process of turning the devices on and off.
- Ducted fans for a growbox with a circular duct are best suited. They are easy to install and control the direction of air flow.
- When organizing ventilation for growing marijuana, the size of the grow box is crucial. Depending on the size of the box, you choose the capacity of the devices, their number and the presence of additional circuits. Coffeeshop® managers will help you to think through the correct location and number of fans.
- Charcoal filters help to protect the room from unpleasant odors. Consider their availability at the time of purchasing the fans: include the filters in the calculation of the air flow, compensating for the performance reserve.
What grow box fans you can buy at Coffeeshop®?
We offer economy, medium and premium class devices:
- Fans from the company "Domovent" - inexpensive, lightweight, compact mechanisms with a diameter of 100, 125 and 150 mm.
- Axial duct fans "Vents" series "VKO L" (economy) and "TT" (high quality) of durable materials for installation with 100 and 125 mm duct.
- For grossoirs we recommend powerful models "Vents TT Pro". The diameter of the duct for such a fan is 150-200 mm.
Please contact Coffeeshop® managers to equip the air exchange system in your home grow box and provide plants with the best conditions for active growth.